Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lego Friends Auction Find

Lego Auction find:


Looking forward to getting my latest auction win in the mail this next week.

I discovered a great possible lot of Lego Friends bricks in a bag - a 7lb bag to be exact!!

I was able to zoom in on a few of the pictures and with the use of the website Brickset find out what sets these pieces come in.

This is the first picture I saw.   In this one I could see that this is definitely a bag full of mostly, if not ALL Lego Friends bricks and pieces.  I could see a pink 8x16 baseplate that is in 3 different Lego Friends sets. Lots of tan wall elements and some with attached blue wedge like pieces that come in the Heartlake Vet set.


In this next picture I saw one of the most promising pieces - a basketball net, which only comes in two Friends sets - the pool or the high school.  Since Heartlake High just came out I think it's safe to say this is from the Heartlake City Pool set.  I could also see an assembled swing which is only in one set - Olivia's House!  


In this picture I could see a Stephanie minifigure with a long sleeve blue-green shirt.  When I did some research I found that this figure came with the Stephanie's Pet Patrol set which is a little one that I do not have.  The next thing I see is a red bike which comes in a few sets but for Friends it comes in the Adventure Camper set.  I do have that one but an extra never hurt!  I also see what looks like the back of a mailbox - that red brick on top comes in Olivia's House - another promising sign!


In the last pic I'm able to make out a pink and red awning from the City Park Cafe set - a great set I never got for myself.  I can also see a window that has what looks like a butterfly sticker on it - that would be from the Butterfly Beauty Shop 


All in all I think this was a great auction buy.  Either I found a lot of great pieces and can build a pretty good MOC for my Friends sets with various elements of different sets OR I hit the jackpot and got a few very nice complete larger sets.  As it stand right now the largest Friends set I own is the Adventure Camper set which at most holds a few random minifigs and not much else.  I'll post an update when the box arrives and we'll see how complete some of these sets are!  

No comments:

Post a Comment